Here is a list of some fun things to do in life that do not rely on Television and Internet.
- Reading Books
- Listening to Music
- Listening to Radio
- Listening to Audiobooks/Podcasts
- Playing Musical Instruments
- Writing Songs and Poems
- Taking Photos
- Creative writing
- Learning new skills
- Building something with your hands
- Drinking Tea
- Going to a library
- Assembling Puzzles
- Look through photo albums
- Taking care of your body
- Eating Healthy
- Drinking Water
- Healthy Sleeping
- Doing Breathing Exercises
- Reading Inspirational Biographies
- Writing in a Journal
- Going for a Walk
- Weight Training
- Playing Sports
- Updating resume
Connecting with Others
- Spending time with Loved Ones
- Spending time with Friends
- Attending Social Groups and Meetings
- Going to Religious Services
- Connect with random people around you
- Helping out in Nursing Home
- Watching inspirational movies with others
- Going to Theaters
- Going to Concerts
- Going to Movies
- Going to Museums
- Going on Walking tours
- Going to Seminars
- Trying new foods
- Ice skating
- Indoor skydiving
- Going to Parks
- Riding a bicycle
- Flying a Kite
- Looking at the Stars
P.S. Recommended Resources:
- Sex Addicts Anonymous
I cannot imagine my recovery without this program.
- Mindful Habit Course by Coach Craig
Great advice from a great person.
- Free Podcast and Mini Course from Candeo Can
I owe my first 90 days of continuous sobriety to this program and highly recommend it.
- Internet Accountability Software
Using this software allowed me to get truly honest with my internet usage for the first time in my life. For some reason knowing that my every step was being observed and reported on, made it really easy to use internet only in a healthy way.
- Treating Pornography Addiction by Kevin B. Skinner Ph.D.
I have read over 15 books on Pornography and Sexual addiction and this truly is one of the best books on the subject. The reason is I recommend this particular book is because it is full of excellent actionable steps. Other books do a good job describing the problem, but don’t really offer a realistic solution.
- Your Sexually Addicted Spouse – How Partners Can Cope and Heal by Barbara Steffens Ph.D.
I know that about half of visitors to our site are spouses of people who might be suffering with pornography and sex addiction. To the best of my knowledge this book is one of the most helpful books for the partners.
- Free Consultation from Coach Craig
Coach Craig has been a good friend and supporter of this site since January 2013. He has worked with people from all over the world, including famous musicians and other high profile individuals. Yet, he is only a phone call away and would be glad to give you a free consultation. Call him anytime, with any question you might have, and I am know he will be extremely happy to help in any way he can.
Relavant Keywords:fun healthy things to do, fun things to do in recovery, things to do in recovery