Your recovery course will start shortly. Additionally you can view the full course online.
Meanwhile, if you haven’t already done so, I recommend reading How to Stop Porn Addiction to give your recovery a quick jump-start.
Also I would like to remind you that I believe that educating yourself is very important, but it is actions that you take that will set you free.
I recommend the following 4 action steps to bring the lasting change into your life.
- Read through every article in the Free Recovery Course, and COMPLETE every exercise. You might also find it helpful to journal about your progress on our forum.
- Sign up for accountability software. I recommend Covenant Eyes at $10 a month, but if you are looking for a free option, K9 filter could work for you.
- Sign up for our Accountability Groups at less than $30 per week. If you can’t afford it, you can substitute it with Sex Addicts Anonymous. In either case, I think you must have accountability to other people, to get some real recovery.
- (Optional if you can afford it) Sign up for recovery coaching from one of our coaches with some discounts and scholarships available.
I hope you will enjoy our recovery course!
Please feel free to contact me at any time,
P.S. Recommended Resources:
- Sex Addicts Anonymous
I cannot imagine my recovery without this program.
- Free Podcast and Mini Course from Candeo Can
I owe my first 90 days of continuous sobriety to this program and highly recommend it.
- Internet Accountability Software
Using this software allowed me to get truly honest with my internet usage for the first time in my life. For some reason knowing that my every step was being observed and reported on, made it really easy to use internet only in a healthy way.
- Treating Pornography Addiction by Kevin B. Skinner Ph.D.
I have read over 15 books on Pornography and Sexual addiction and this truly is one of the best books on the subject. The reason is I recommend this particular book is because it is full of excellent actionable steps. Other books do a good job describing the problem, but don’t really offer a realistic solution.
- Your Sexually Addicted Spouse – How Partners Can Cope and Heal by Barbara Steffens Ph.D.
I know that about half of visitors to our site are spouses of people who might be suffering with pornography and sex addiction. To the best of my knowledge this book is one of the most helpful books for the partners.
- Free Consultation from Coach Craig
Coach Craig has been a good friend and supporter of this site since January 2013. He has worked with people from all over the world, including famous musicians and other high profile individuals. Yet, he is only a phone call away and would be glad to give you a free consultation. Call him anytime, with any question you might have, and I am know he will be extremely happy to help in any way he can.