- My hopes of having a wife and a child will come true if I walk away.
- I will be able to hold down and maintain a job if I walk away.
- Remember the pain and hurt I caused my family and myself?
- I am a good person and do not need to prove it by using.
- I will live a more independent and worthwhile life if I walk away.
- I will be a positive role model for my children if I walk away.
- I want and deserve a good future for myself.
- I am a worthwhile and productive person.
- I will regain my self-respect and dignity if I walk away.
- I don’t want to end up like my father.
- I will be able to feel better about myself if I walk away.
- My Family will be proud of me if I walk away.
- If I continue to use I will die.
- I will be proud of myself if I walk away.
- If I walk away my physical health will improve.
- I will reduce my chances of going to jail if I walk away.
- My hopes and dreams for future will come true if I walk away.
- I will be a positive role model for my friends if I walk away.
- I will be able to get in touch with my true feelings if I walk away.
- I will live a calmer and more peaceful life if I walk away.
- I will be able to spend my time on healthy alternatives if I walk away.
- Remember the high risk situations I faced while perusing my addiction?
- I will be able to open my own business if I walk away.
- If I continue to use I will lose everything.
- I will be a positive role model for my family if I walk away.
- Remember the stupid things I did to get my high?
- Remember the look at my Girlfriends face when she found out about my addiction?
- I will be stronger and more in control if I walk away.
- I accept full responsibility for everything that takes place in my life.
- My mission in life is to be a good man, to love my family, and to carry out God’s will for me to the best of my ability
P.S. Recommended Resources:
- Sex Addicts Anonymous
I cannot imagine my recovery without this program.
- Free Podcast and Mini Course from Candeo Can
I owe my first 90 days of continuous sobriety to this program and highly recommend it.
- Internet Accountability Software
Using this software allowed me to get truly honest with my internet usage for the first time in my life. For some reason knowing that my every step was being observed and reported on, made it really easy to use internet only in a healthy way.
- Treating Pornography Addiction by Kevin B. Skinner Ph.D.
I have read over 15 books on Pornography and Sexual addiction and this truly is one of the best books on the subject. The reason is I recommend this particular book is because it is full of excellent actionable steps. Other books do a good job describing the problem, but don’t really offer a realistic solution.
- Your Sexually Addicted Spouse – How Partners Can Cope and Heal by Barbara Steffens Ph.D.
I know that about half of visitors to our site are spouses of people who might be suffering with pornography and sex addiction. To the best of my knowledge this book is one of the most helpful books for the partners.
- Free Consultation from Coach Craig
Coach Craig has been a good friend and supporter of this site since January 2013. He has worked with people from all over the world, including famous musicians and other high profile individuals. Yet, he is only a phone call away and would be glad to give you a free consultation. Call him anytime, with any question you might have, and I am know he will be extremely happy to help in any way he can.
Relavant Keywords:30 porn, positive statement to stop porn