Welcome to the recovery course.
Educating yourself is very important, but it is the actions that you take that will set you free. If you are ready to change your life I recommend the following 3 action steps:
- Read through every article in the recovery course.
- Sign up for accountability software. I recommend Covenant Eyes at $10 a month, but if you can’t afford it at this time, K9 filter could work for you.
- Sign up for a group or one-one one sessions with one of our coaches or this powerful online program that I highly recommend. Call (916)259-3827 to learn more (I know Coaches Craig and Michelle Perra personally – they do amazing work, save families, and change lives).
If you can’t afford this investment, substitute it with attending Sex Addicts Anonymous meetings either in person or over the phone. (12 step program is not perfect, but it does provide a much needed live support environment.)
Here are the first few articles and a list of topics that the course will cover.
If you would rather not share your email, you can donate any amount and get a link to download the PDF version of the course.
Understanding Porn Addiction
- 5 Brain Chemicals in Healthy Sexual Act and How it is Different from Pornography Addiction
- Pornography Addiction Cycle
- How the Human Brain Works
- Triggers of the Reptilian Brain
- The Emotional Brain
Practical Steps to Break Porn Addiction
- Simple Practices to Get Your Brain Back
- Creating Your Sexual Recovery Plan
- The Best Thing You Can Do Today For Your Sexual Recovery
- How to use ERP Properly to Change Your Emotional Brain for Good
- A-B-C-D-E Model that is Guaranteed to Change Your Life
Creating the Big Picture Vision
- An Important Strategy to Help You Break Free
- 7 Beliefs That Kept Me Trapped
- How to Handle Triggers or Mini – ERP
- What Does a Trigger Tell Us?
- What Do You Want from Life? A Very Important Exercise
- My Relapse, and What I Learned From It – Part1
- My Relapse, and What I Learned From It – Part 2
- What is Wrong with 12 Steps Groups, What is Right with 12 Steps Groups
- 12 Steps Meetings – What Are They Like?
- God’s Will for You, or Awaken Your Stronger Self
- Filtering Software – A Tough But Important Decision
- The Emptiness Inside of Me, and How to Fill It Up
- Thank You for Your Time! Course Summary Inside
P.S. Recommended Resources:
- Sex Addicts Anonymous
I cannot imagine my recovery without this program.
- Mindful Habit Course by Coach Craig
Great advice from a great person.
- Free Podcast and Mini Course from Candeo Can
I owe my first 90 days of continuous sobriety to this program and highly recommend it.
- Internet Accountability Software
Using this software allowed me to get truly honest with my internet usage for the first time in my life. For some reason knowing that my every step was being observed and reported on, made it really easy to use internet only in a healthy way.
- Treating Pornography Addiction by Kevin B. Skinner Ph.D.
I have read over 15 books on Pornography and Sexual addiction and this truly is one of the best books on the subject. The reason is I recommend this particular book is because it is full of excellent actionable steps. Other books do a good job describing the problem, but don’t really offer a realistic solution.
- Your Sexually Addicted Spouse – How Partners Can Cope and Heal by Barbara Steffens Ph.D.
I know that about half of visitors to our site are spouses of people who might be suffering with pornography and sex addiction. To the best of my knowledge this book is one of the most helpful books for the partners.
- Free Consultation from Coach Craig
Coach Craig has been a good friend and supporter of this site since January 2013. He has worked with people from all over the world, including famous musicians and other high profile individuals. Yet, he is only a phone call away and would be glad to give you a free consultation. Call him anytime, with any question you might have, and I am know he will be extremely happy to help in any way he can.
Relavant Keywords:free pornography addiction help, free porn addiction help, org porn, free recovery course, algo-twcrecommends_if2, free online pornography addiction help, feed the right wolf recovery course, any porn, pornography support email to friends, overcoming porn addict