I'd like to share with some of my tips that I use in my "struggle against addiction". I hope it will help. I was inspired by Alex's 2-Week Commitment posts.
1. Physical exercise - I used to do a couple of push-ups when I got up, just for warming up. I don't go to the gym, so I didn't lift any dumbbells and so, no hardcore trainings, just some easy stretching
2. Meditation - A few minutes of meditation to clean and calm my mind. Tai chi and qigong can be also helpful
3. Prayer - not just in the morning and in the evening but wherever during the day
4. Healthy eating - a lot of fruit and vegetables, enough water, dark chocolate...
5. Studying other anti-porn sites
6. Going for a walk into the nature - it can calm and recharge you
I also learned that it's worthless to make commitments for a month or any long times, so I started with a week to see how it will be and it was OK
Then I just added the days.
There is no failure, just feedback and learning process.